Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Basketball

I just have to write about my amazing son!! He is such an awesome athlete. He does so well at anything he tries. He is now playing basketball. His team is called the hoopsters and a lot of his friends are on the team so that makes it extra fun. They play every Saturday. This past Saturday I took my camera. He did great. He stole the ball countless times and made 8 baskets. He also is a great rebounder. He was fouled and got to make some free-throws. He made one of the two shots. He is also a great sport and a good team player. Great Job Zac!! You Rock!!!







2 comments:

centauri said...

Good job Zac. I am very proud of you. You are a good athlete.
Love,
Grammie

Erviens blog said...

Your kids are getting big and so dang cute. your baby is a little Zac. Its good to catch up with you and get to see how your family is growing. Love Brittny