Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Way to go Troy Boy!!

I can't believe this day has come!! Troy graduated from high school. I always used to get mad at my mom when she would cry because I was just growing up and it was exciting, but I do the same thing. I found myself getting very emotional as I kept seeing a little 4 year old boy in my mind's eye. He was 4 years old when he came shaking his back end into my life and I have been so blessed ever since. He is a great kid. He has such a fun loving personality so much so that there was a time or two that we didn't know if this day would really come, but he did it!! We were so lucky to have all of his grandparents there to celebrate with us. Congratulations buddy!! Onto bigger and better things!!!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

wow! does he look like his dad or what?