Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Bean Museum

Today we went to the Monte L. Bean Life Sciences Museum at BYU. My kids love to go there to see all of the animals. They love to look around and sometimes they even have live reptile shows. We happened to get there today at the tail end of the show. My kids thought it was so cool. They had an anaconda skin and a live lizard, turtle and snake. For me I stayed away from the snake, but my kids loved them all especially Jaxie. He was so excited to see all of the animals. He had his cute little chubby finger pointed at things constantly and a rousing Oh! Oh! Oh! at everything he saw. I love to see him seeing things for the first time. It is such a discovery process for him. The other thing that my kids love there is the famous "LIGER" Yes it really did live and no it is not a mythical creature as Napoleon would have us believe. They all got their picture taken with it. My kids love Napoleon Dynamite. They think it is hilarious! The quote things all the time and Brittan even tells us to call her LaFonda sometimes!! What a crazy girl. Those were the highligts of our outing today!



3 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

What a great place. Yet another thing to put on our list when we come home! Thanks for the post on my memory tag. I'd like to forget some of those things, but I hope you know how much I love ya! Thanks for being such an awesome sister and friend!

Ammy said...

I'm tagging you! Check out my blog to find out the rules...
johnammyhannahjosey.blogspot.com
Ammy

Stephanie said...

Hi Kris - I ran into your mom at Top Stop in Manti on Friday and she told me that you had a blog. I was so excited! I just recently started our first blog too. I think they are a great way to stay in touch with friends and family especially when you are far away! Your family looks great! Sounds like things are awesome for you you all! Here is our link for our blog if you want to check it out! 4texasrichardsons.blogspot.com