Friday, July 18, 2008

PICNIC!!!

It was so cute the other day. I had gone downstairs to do laundry and a list of other chores and I had left Brittan and Jaxon upstairs together. When I came upstairs Brittan had laid out a blanket on the floor in the living room and had gotten her play food out. She then told me that she and Jaxie were having a picnic. They were laughing and having so much fun that I had to snap a couple of shots of them. I have to do this so when all the kids are fighting I can remember how sweet they look when they are getting along. Both of the older kids are really sweet and nice to Jaxon (if they would just leave him alone) but when it comes to being nice to each other that is another thing! This just proves that it can happen sometimes

4 comments:

Nancy said...

How cute. Brittan looks like she is a good big sister. They are all so cute. I'm excited that you have a blog now! It's kinda fun to keep in touch this way!
NANCY SCHEIBE ANDERSON

Sassy Lu said...

What little cuties! I can't believe how much hair Jaxie has and how light it is! It's like yours when you were really little.

Ammy said...

Your kids are little sweet peas! They look just like you, but they look just like Conan as well.
Ammy

Brittin Marie said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on Nancy's blog...I'm Brittin Marie! I'm Nancy's neice..I love your daughter's name! It's a good one hahah...I'm actually quite fond of it :)