Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Flag King!!!

Zac had his last flag football game last night. He has done so well. I am really quite sad to see the season end. At first I wasn't so sure this was going to be a good thing. He was put on a team where he didn't know anyone and the other boys had played together the year before and all go to the same school. He wasn't very sure about himself and didn't assert himself very well. It only took a few games before he got right in there and has been the flag king ever since. He has a great ability to know what to expect from the other team and be there to get the flags. He is great at blocking, receiving, kicking and pulling flags. Last night was the height of his glory and he got 12 flags!! He was so happy! His coaches were very happy with him and I am so proud of him for learning to be a great teammate and making friends with those that he didn't know. He has really learned a lot. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments! Way to go Zackie bug!!







1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Hey Kris! Remember me from the Sharon Park ward? I have no idea how I came across your blog, but here you are! I love blog hopping and actually finding people I know. I'll have to read through yours to see what you have been up to!