Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Conan

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. We had a party yesterday before the Luau and his family and my mom and some of our friends came over! It was so fun to see everyone and we had such a good time. Conan is such a wonderful guy and I can really say that he makes me laugh!! No one knows how to crack me up like him. He is such a great father to the kids. We had a good lunch and of course Conan's favorite Chocolate Eclair Cake!! It was so great to have so many frineds and family around us. We are truly blessed to have all of you. He go some wonderful gifts that he is excited to use. Thanks everyone! Happy Birthday Handsome!! I love you!

1 comment:

Sassy Lu said...

Happy belated birthday Conan! Sorry I missed you on the actual day. We are so blessed to have you in our family. You are such a wonderful guy and you are so good to my sister and those great kids. She's right you know, you are one of the funniest guys out there! Love ya!