Friday, September 5, 2008

Jaxie's Haircut



I had to post these cute pictures of Jaxon. He got his hair all cut off yesterday. He has had his hair trimmed at least 4 times. We would cut around his ears and on the top a little. His hair grows so fast that it was long again in no time. When he would wake up or ride in the car it would get all nappy and tangled and then he would be mad at me for combing it. He was so great to just sit there and didn't even fuss once. He looks so cute. Conan doesn't love it, but he doesn't even like his own hair really short. I think he is the cutest boy ever!! We love you Jaxie!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

How cute and handsome he looks with his new haircut! I'm glad that he likes getting it cut. We have a heck of a time cutting Lukes. That's why I finally just started shaving it all off, and it grows fast, too. I just want to kiss little Jaxie's sweet cheeks!

Sassy Lu said...

Oh! My little Jaxie!!! He looks so grown up!! Such a big boy. You're right, his eyes do look even bigger now. Our friends call them "Milk Dud" eyes. BTW - I cut Brady's hair last night. I left the curls in the back, but trimmed the top and sides. He however, didn't hold as still as Jaxon. I'll try to post pictures soon. Love ya!

Clowardfamily said...

I see Zac all over again in these pictures. He is growing up so fast. Talk to ya soon.