Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

I know that I am really slow getting all of this done, but you know life is busy. We had a great time this year. Zac was an Army guy, Brittan a BYU cheerleader, Jaxie a Tiger and Mom was a disco girl(Mama Mia anyone?) We had a great time at school parties, and then we went over to the smiths for a pizza dinner and then trick or treating with the neighborhood friends. Dad caught up with us about half way through. It was a lot of fun and we have way too much candy. I would say another fun and safe halloween!!

2 comments:

Ammy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Where is the picture of the Momma? I want to see that disko girl!

Sassy Lu said...

I want to see the disco queen too!!!! Kids look great! I also loved the b-day pics. Brittan looks beautiful (not that she isn't every day). Glad it's all over with!