Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Toothfairy Anyone??


Well!! It finally happened. Britters finally lost her first tooth. Last week when I went to pick the kids up after school she came out with a little tooth necklace on. She was so excited! She told me that her teacher taped it shut so that she wouldn't loose it. She couldn't wait to put it under her pillow and wait up all night for the tooth fairy! Well needless to say that lasted about 15 minutes. Low and behold the next morning I woke up to a cute little scream!! The tooth fairy had made quite the appearance and gave her $5 for her first tooth! She was so happy and pleased that she told everyone. She is such a sweet girl and I am so lucky to have her!! Love you my little toothless Britters!!

3 comments:

Ammy said...

WOW~ 5 bucks...Times have changed. I remember getting 50 cents for my tooth. That's cute. She is a cute little girl! And when they are toothless it makes them look cuter.

Sassy Lu said...

Hooray for Britter Magoo!!!! I love that sweet girl!

Nancy said...

How sweet! I remember trying to wait up for the toothfairy when I was little, too. She has the cutest smile :) I love your new background BTW it looks GREAT!