Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Movie

So I saw the movie last night. I am very mixed about it. It was really good and not so good at the same time. I was really sceptical about Edward but he really grew on me, I didn't like Carslie too much, he was OK but everyone else was great. Jasper was a little weird but OK. I went in with not high expectations so I think I was really pleasantly surprised. I thought they should have given a little more time in developing the relationship between Edward and Bella but I guess they didn't have time. I am very glad that I read the book first. Let me just say that if you get a chance to go you should. All in all I really liked the movie!!

2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

I'm hoping we'll go next week sometime. I think I'll do just like you did.....I'll keep my expectations low and hope to be surprised.

Ammy said...

That is what I did. Kept my expectations pretty low. I loved it! It wasn't the best movie, but it was pretty good.