Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally!!!

I am finally feeling better and updating our blog. It has been over 2 weeks. Things have been a little crazy at our house, but hopefully, they will slow down. (yeah right!) About 10 days ago I had knee surgery. Conan has been so great to be home these last 2 weeks and really help out. I am so thankful for him. We had a great Thanksgiving. My Mom and Mark came up and she cooked our dinner because I couldn't. I am so grateful for them. I love Christmas time and all of the lights and decorations. I am so thankful to have a warm cozy home to decorate and enjoy. And FINALLY, I am so grateful for my sweet kids. Sometimes they drive me crazy but I love them so much and am so glad they are mine. I hope you all enjoy the holiday season!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am glad you are feeling better Kris. Happy Holidays!