Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jaxon's Stitches

As I was trying to catch up on our blog today, Jaxie and the kids were playing in the family room. I kept telling them to settle down and not be rough but you know kids especially boys. Brittan laid down by the entertainment center with a blanket over her and Jaxie would jump on her and they would tickle him. Well it only took 1 hard jump and Jaxie went face first into the entertainment center. The result??? 5 stitches in his eyelid and 2 on his lip. It was tough going getting those in. I guess he will be the kid always pointing at his scars and telling stories!!! What a kid!

2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Poor guy! I hope they heal quickly and they don't bother him too much. I love you my Jaxie!

Stephanie said...

OUCH!! Poor little guy! He looks pretty happy in those pics to have just gotten stitches. He must be tough.
My Jackson is our accident prone child too! We have been in the ER 3 times in the last year and a half. Q-tip through his eardrum. 8 staples in his head from a swimming accident last year. No fun! I hope your Jaxon gets better soon!