Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend getaway!!!


I can't believe it has been almost 3 months since my last post. Lot's of things to post about but I just haven't taken the time to blog about it so here we go.

In March my awesome Mom came up and stayed with the kids so that Conan & I could get away for a weekend. We left on Friday morning and came back on Sunday. We were originally going to go out of state but due to full flights and time constraints we went up to Salt Lake. We were able to go to the Jospeh Smith movie and Conan got to go to the conference center. We had dinner and went to a movie. On Saturday we went to the This is the place monument and out to the golden spike monument, wow what a long drive. Then home again on Sunday. It was so great to spend time with my wonderful husband!!! Thanks Grammie for staying with the kids so we could have a great weekend.

No comments: