Sunday, May 17, 2009

Passing of my Uncle Keith


My uncle Keith lost his long battle with cancer on April 23, 2009. He was my Mom's brother and we all called him Charlie chicken. He came out a few years ago and was so excited to see everyone. My kids loved him and were very fascinated by his fake leg. He was such a good sport about it. I went down with my Mom and Mark to Tucson AZ for his funeral. He will truly be missed. This is a picture of my mom and the remaining Scheibe children. It was good to see everyone and it really made me appreciate my family and life so much more. I came home and hugged my family really tight. We need to enjoy every minute because we never know when our lives could change drastically.

1 comment:

Ammy said...

It was good to see that picture. I will never forget that time that we were at your Mom's...Charlie Chicken was in the bathroom and we could smell that he wasn't having the best experience in there. After he came out he said, "Those beans are working on me." I REALLY love this picture...would you mind emailing it to me???
Love ya!