Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Surgery!!

Well we went to Salt Lake to the doctor today to get Jaxie's ears checked for his follow up for his tubes. He looks great and is doing so well!! Thank Heavens for that. But, Zac on the other hand not so great. He has had strep throat 6 times in the last 4 months and it was just way too much!! I was lucky that this doctor could fit us in so quickly. If you try to get to an ENT here in Utah County you have at least a 2 month wait. So needless to say the doctor took a look inside Zac's throat and at his charts and gave us no choice but to have his tonsils out, this Friday. I am both happy and sad. Happy to have it done before school but sad because there goes the rest of our summer. I will keep everyone updated of his progress. I am sure that all will be well. Zac is none too excited but will be glad when it is done. He is excited that his diet will consist of popsicles and ice cream! I think I would be excited for that diet too! Have a great one!

2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

That is my dream diet too!!! I've obviously tried it out more than a few times! LOL I just hope all of you can get to feeling better. A house full of sickies is no fun, especially when it lasts for months on end. We love you guys and will keep you all in our prayers!

Nancy said...

Hey Kris-
I hope Zac is doing well after having his tonsils out. I've heard it's better when they are young. 2 of my sis-in-laws had their tonsils out recently and it was bad for them. So I hope Zac is handleing it ok. He looks like a tuff kid. I'm glad Jaxie's ears are doing good after the tubes. Luke has had tubes for about a year and 1/2 and it had been wonderful. He doesn't get sick as often and that is a big plus. Brittin Marie Anderson is Brad's brothers 18 year old daughter. I guess that makes her my niece. Such a pretty name for 2 pretty girls.
Love ya-
NANNIE JO