Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brittan's Adventure

Today after we dropped Zac off at school we came home and I cleaned the car. (It was much needed.) The kids wanted to play outside and so I asked Britters to keep an eye on Jaxie while I did my work. She also had her Kindergarten assessment at 11:45. I told her that if she helped me with Jaxie and did her best at assessment we would go and do something together. She did so well that I was very happy to reward her with going to lunch with a friend and playing on the playground there. She was so excited! We met my friend Julie Cruz at Del Taco and bought the kids lunch and then let them play for over an hour while we sat with the babies and talked. It was so great. I don't know why I didn't do this more in the summer. Oh well too late. Julie has Kayden who is a 7 months younger than Brittan and they have gone to preschool for 2 years together and now will be in the same class at school and then her baby Zane is only 2 months younger than Jaxie. It was great and they all had a good time. I snapped some pics because I had my camera in my purse from taking Zac to school. We all had a great time watching the kids play and Brittan telling Kayden that assessment was great and that Mrs. Eckhardt is awesome. I am so glad that she is so excited. They kept trying to do tricks on the play land and played so well. The only drawback to places like this is that her feet were absolutely black when she was done, but that's OK, they wash. Thanks Julie for such a fun adventure!!



2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

She is so grown up these days! I know she will LOVE kindergarten and her teacher and all of the kids will LOVE her! I'm also happy that you had some "Mom" time amidst all of the crazy kid fun!

Sandi said...

I know you don't know me, but I'm Ammy and Nancy's cousin. I live in Orem and my husband's uncle is Gene Robison. Any relation??? Just curious.