Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Zac's First Day of School

I am so happy to report that it was Zac's first day of school today! I can't believe he is in the 3rd grade. His teacher is Mrs. White and she is really nice. On the first day of school I always make my kids their favorite breakfast. Zac chose French Toast. He had to make sure that he looked cool & he asked me to do his hair so it would look extra good. He makes such a fuss about not looking stupid. He is so funny. Then it was off to school for his first day.

He just got home a little while ago and was so happy with his day. He has one kid in his class that he doesn't like much. This kid got into trouble the first day and that is so bad to Zac. He doesn't mind sassing and getting in trouble by me at home, but at school it is just plain embarrassing. Crazy kid. I am so glad that he is excited for school and excited to learn. I am glad to get back to a schedule and some kind of normalcy. It will be great when Brittan goes next week so we can all adjust.

2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

He looks like he is ready to start another great year! I wish I could get Cooper to be a bit more particular about the way his hair looks. Aren't kids just funny??? Zac really is a great kid. I can't believe he's in 3rd grade!!!

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Zac started school already! I bet the teacher we love him.