Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Troy Boy!

Happy birthday to Troy! I can't believe he is 17 years old. The time has gone way too fast. Conan and I started dating when he was only 4 years old. The relationship between Troy and I started with him shaking his cute little bottom at me. I guess some things never change!! Just kidding Troy! He is such a great kid and I am proud to call him my step-son. He is going to be a senior in High School. He is not supposed to grow that fast!! Conan stopped by this morning on his way to work to drop off his gift. I am so glad that he was able to see him. Also a very happy birthday shout out to my beautiful niece Sadie Sue Sue!! She and Troy were born the same day!! We love you both!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

The Wright's said...

What a beautiful family you have!!!

riles said...

Great glad you found me on here! and I love blogs! you're now on mine so I can keep an eye on you! great to see you the other night we need to get together more often!

Stephanie said...

Ok, so I had to laugh when I saw fishin in the dark on your play list. Brought back a lot of memories of us trying to harmonize with each other on that song. We sang that all the time (I think we were singing it when we hit that darn elk in your car going to Manti that night). Good times! Boy that makes me miss you and homesick!