Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brittan's first day of School

Brittan woke up this morning excited. She couldn't wait to go to school. She already had her outfit picked out and told me how she wanted her hair. I had to make her favorite breakfast even thought she is in afternoon kindergarted. She wanted muffins but not any muffins, they had to be triple-berry. She was so excited. She wanted to walk to school and I think rather than walk she ran most of the way because with her new shoes they make her run extra fast. She walked right in and knew where to go. She showed her Dad where everything was and then said a quick goodbye because she needed to get to work! She came home very happy and excited. She got to walk home with the big kids and she even had homework. She felt very important. I think it is safe to say that she LOVES kidergarten! Way to go Britters!!

5 comments:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...

suerte familia.......

centauri said...

Wow finally the day come. I am so happy you like school. You look so beautiful and grown up.
Love you.
Grammie

Sassy Lu said...

I knew she would have a great day! She looks so adorable and I'm sure she is eager to get to work. Gotta love those days when homework is something special!!! Love ya Britter-goo!

Annalyse said...

I am so glad that she loved kindergarten. She is such a cute girl. She looks so grown up and ready for school. Are we ever going to get together for lunch? I'll call you and we'll figure something out. I love your blog. It's lots of fun to see what you guys are up to.

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Brittan looks adorable. I think kindergarten is the best to!